Water Heater Repair & Installation in Avondale
Get a Top Avondale Plumber on the Job
Water heaters are some of the most easily overlooked comforts and conveniences of the home. We don't often think about where the supply of hot water comes from until it stops. So what do you do when your water heater stops working properly? You don't want to delay in getting your water heater fixed. Our plumbers offer 24-hour emergency water heater repair in Avondale, which means we are always available to help!
Why should you call Before & After Plumbing and Drain?
- Fully licensed, insured and bonded
- Certified to industry standards
- Utilize state-of-the-art systems
Our team is focused on giving you results that last, which means you won't have to shell out more money on repairs just a few months down the road. Not only that, but we offer competitive prices, great coupons, and comprehensive plumbing services. You won't regret calling our plumbers for your water heating needs!
Call 623.335.0000 today to schedule an appointment with our Avondale water heater repair team.
Installing Traditional & Tankless Water Heaters
Here at Before & After Plumbing and Drain, we offer quality installation and replacement services for traditional storage tank water heaters and tankless water heaters. Whether you are looking to replace your old water heater with a larger capacity storage tank or are interested in upgrading to a more energy efficient tankless water heater, we are right team for the job!
Need to replace your water heater? Here are some things to consider when choosing between traditional and tankless models:
- Tankless water heaters: The latest and greatest, tankless water heaters are compact in size and use on-demand heating systems. This means they can supply an endless flow of hot water. Because tankless water heaters only heat water as it is needed, they are more energy efficient and may also save you money on your gas bill since they do not have to keep a large tank of water heated constantly. They do cost more up front than traditional water heaters, but they have a significantly longer lifespan and can last 20 years or more.
- Tank water heaters: The more traditional option, tank water heaters can hold between 40 and 80 gallons of hot water and heat it to your desired preset temperature. This type of water heater is the more economical option, but they have much shorter lifespans than tankless water heaters (typically 8 to 12 years for gas models and 10 to 15 years for electric models).
When is it Time to Call for Water Heater Repair?
A functioning water heater is essential to any home's plumbing system. From the dishwasher to a warm shower, your water heater supports a variety of conveniences, so when something goes wrong, you need a reliable plumber who can address the problem quickly.
Don't delay in calling for water heater repair if you have noticed any of the following:
- Your hot water supply runs out quickly
- You have no hot water at all
- Your water heater is leaking
- Your water heater is making an unusual rumbling noise
- Your hot water comes out rust-colored
When you come to us, you can rest assured that we will get the job done on time, effectively, and affordably. We are trusted and well-known throughout Avondale and the surrounding communities.
Get your hot water running efficiently and effectively. Contact our team of seasoned plumbing technicians today.
Happy Customer- Scott
Highly Recommend- Katheryn Garshaw
Honest & Reliable Emergency Service- Elliot J.
Great Experience- Bruce E.
Customer for Life!- Michael B.
$100 Off New Water Heater Installation This coupon not valid with any other coupon or discount. Not valid for warranty work. Does not include customer provided system. This coupon is only valid on new systems provided by Before & After Plumbing.Valid from Dec 4, 2017 - Dec 4, 2025