Experiencing Slab Leaks?
This Problem Can’t Wait. Contact Our Team Today for Expert Repair.
Slab Leak Repair in Surprise
A Plumbing Company You Can Count On
A slab leak is a leak in one of the water lines running below the concrete slab of your home. At Before & After Plumbing and Drain, LLC, we offer quality plumbing services at reasonable prices all throughout Maricopa County. If you think your home is experiencing a leak, turn to Before & After for fast, affordable, and high-quality slab leak detection and repair service.
You Can’t Ignore a Slab Leak
Indications of a slab leak include the sound of running water even though all water is off, cracks in the walls or flooring, low water pressure, visible leaking from the foundation, mildew or excessive moisture under carpets, or a sudden spike in your utility bills.
At Before & After Plumbing and Drain, LLC, our highly trained technicians with leak repair in Surprise will use non-invasive leak detection equipment to locate the leak and avoid unnecessary damage to your property. Once we pinpoint the leak, we explain your options, which may include:
- Spot Repair: Repair the leaking pipe directly below the spot of the leak.
- Re-Routing & Re-piping: Sometimes it is necessary to replace an entire line that is leaking. This is suitable for older plumbing systems with a history of leaking.
- Epoxy Restoration: Usually prescribed for systems with several small leaks, in-place pipe coating is applied inside the plumbing. This process is usually less expensive and invasive than re-piping
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Slab Leak Repair
- Outdoor Misting Systems
- Sinks & Faucets
- Toilets & Urinals
- Tubs & Showers
- Main Lines
- Sewer Lines
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Re-Routing & Re-Piping
- Water Softener Installation
- Backflow Services
- Gas Line Repair & Replacement
- Cast Iron Pipe Descaling
Contact us today for a FREE estimate!
Our goal is to locate the leak as non-destructively as possible, and we accomplish this by using modern tools such as amplification equipment and electromagnetic pipeline locators. In many cases, only a single floor tile needs to be removed and replaced. If you are in need of slab leak repair in Surprise or the surrounding areas, don’t hesitate to contact us today.