A slab leak is a leak in one of the water lines running below the concrete slab of your home. Sometimes, these leaks are the result of aging pipes or improper installation of plumbing lines. Other times, slab leaks may be caused by shifting soil and other environmental factors that are beyond control. Regardless of the cause, slab leaks should always be dealt with as quickly as possible to avoid the expense of wasted water and potential damage to your home.
At Before & After Plumbing and Drain, we offer quality plumbing services at reasonable prices in Surprise, Sun City, Glendale, Phoenix, and all throughout Maricopa County. If you think your home is experiencing a plumbing leak, turn to Before & After for fast, affordable, and high-quality slab leak detection and repair.
What are the Signs of a Slab Leak?
Indications of a slab leak include:
- the sound of running water even though all water is off,
- cracks in the walls or flooring,
- low water pressure,
- visible leaking from the foundation,
- mildew or excessive moisture under carpets,
- or a sudden spike in your utility bills.
At Before & After Plumbing and Drain, our highly trained slab leak repair technicians will use non-invasive leak detection equipment to locate the leak and avoid unnecessary damage to your property. Once we pinpoint the leak, we explain your options, which may include:
- Spot Repair: Repair the leaking pipe directly below the spot of the leak.
- Re-Routing & Repiping: Sometimes it is necessary to replace an entire line that is leaking. This is suitable for older plumbing systems with a history of leaking.
- Epoxy Restoration: Usually prescribed for systems with several small leaks, in-place pipe coating is applied inside the plumbing. This process is usually less expensive and invasive than repiping.
Contact Us Today for an Estimate!
Our goal is to locate the leak as non-destructively as possible, and we accomplish this by using modern tools such as amplification equipment and electromagnetic pipeline locators. In many cases, only a single floor tile needs to be removed and replaced. If you are in need of slab leak repair in Surprise or the surrounding areas, don't hesitate to contact us today.
Call our Surprise plumbers today at (623) 335-0000.
“Our service tech was on time and took enough time to do a very effective, efficient job, much to my satisfaction.” - Scott
10% OFF Any Repair Service
Save 10% on any repair service, valid up to $100. Discount ID: repair10
Free Camera Inspection
With any Main Sewer Line Work. Ground Level Access Required. Discount ID: camera350
10% OFF Any Drain Service
Save 10% on any drain service, valid up to $100. Discount ID: drain10
$20 OFF New Faucet Installation
Save $20 on any faucet installation. Discount ID: faucet20
$20 OFF New Garbage Disposal Installation
Save $20 on a new garbage disposal installation. Discount ID: disposal20
$100 OFF New Water Heater Installation
Save $100 on a new water heater installation. Discount ID: heater100