Water Softener Installation
Water Quality Experts Serving the Phoenix Area
Hard water causes problems; dissolved calcium and magnesium separate from hard water to create scale (a hard mineral coating), which builds up on the inside of pipes, water heaters, coffee makers, and tea kettles. Scale reduces the flow in pipes and is a poor conductor of heat, leading to completely clogged pipes – not an ideal situation!
At Before & After Plumbing and Drain, our plumbing services include the installation of water softeners in homes throughout Surprise and Maricopa County. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is the reason why we are accredited by the Better Business Bureau®, which is as important to us as it is to our customers throughout Central Arizona.
Request a quote today by calling (623) 335-0000!
The Many Benefits of Using a Water Treatment System
Here are a few of the many benefits you would get if you had a water treatment system installed by Before & After Plumbing and Drain.
- Softer skin - Hard water makes it difficult to wash away soap residue. That residue can make your skin feel dry and scratchy. With a water softener installed, your skin will be smoother and softer.
- Clean, shiny hair - Soap residue can leave your hair looking dull and feeling sticky. When the water softens, the soap washes the dirt away and leaves no residue. That leaves your hair cleaner, smoother, and shinier.
- Cleaning becomes easier - Hard water does not mix well with household cleansers. This makes everyday cleaning difficult and time-consuming. After installing a water softener, cleaning will become much easier. You will be able to clean more in less time.
- Use less soap, cleansers, and shampoo - Without all the soap residue and hard water to contend with, you will need less product to do the same job. That means buying less soap, household cleaners, and shampoo, which means lowering your household budget.
- Softer clothes - Hard water makes it difficult to remove soap residue from fabrics, as well as skin, hair, and household surfaces. When you start washing clothes in softer water, the soap gets cleared away, leaving the fabric softer to the touch.
- Fabrics last longer - When soap gets left, it can wear down fabric fibers. That means you will need to replace your clothes and towels more often. With softer water and no soap residue, the fabric is going to last longer, lowering your replacement costs.
- Longer appliance life - Water-using appliances, like dishwashers, clothes washers, coffee makers, and water heaters get mineral build-up in the presence of hard water. That build-up can shorten the usable life of the appliance. When you have softer water, there are no minerals present so no build-up, which means a longer appliance life.
- Lower energy costs - Energy savings come from many directions after you install a water softening system. You need to use less water when cleaning or bathing, which means less hot water and lower energy costs. You don't need to do wash as often which means less washer and dryer energy used.
- Less environmental impact - This is one of the lesser known benefits of having a water softening system in your home. When you use less water, less cleaning products, and less energy, your impact on the environment goes down.
How Water Softeners Combat Hard Water
We call water "hard" when it contains a lot of calcium, magnesium or other minerals. Hard water causes dissolved calcium and magnesium to form into scale, which eventually reduces flow and clogs your pipes. Hard water also reduces soap's ability to lather, whether it's the soap in your sink, your dishwasher, shower, or washing machine, and it reacts with soap and forms that sticky soap scum.
One of the most cost effective ways to combat hard water and extend the life of your plumbing is to contact us about our water softener installation in Surprise. Water softeners go to the root of the problem by removing the minerals in the water. Water softeners are very popular among homeowners and they remain the least costly and most effective way to rid your water of troublesome minerals that precipitate into hard scale.
Contact our Surprise plumbing company to ensure that your water softener is installed the right way!
“Our service tech was on time and took enough time to do a very effective, efficient job, much to my satisfaction.” - Scott
10% OFF Any Repair Service
Save 10% on any repair service, valid up to $100. Discount ID: repair10
Free Camera Inspection
With any Main Sewer Line Work. Ground Level Access Required. Discount ID: camera350
10% OFF Any Drain Service
Save 10% on any drain service, valid up to $100. Discount ID: drain10
$20 OFF New Faucet Installation
Save $20 on any faucet installation. Discount ID: faucet20
$20 OFF New Garbage Disposal Installation
Save $20 on a new garbage disposal installation. Discount ID: disposal20
$100 OFF New Water Heater Installation
Save $100 on a new water heater installation. Discount ID: heater100