Sewer and drain lines are the foundation of your plumbing system, responsible for carrying wastewater to the appropriate destinations. When you call Before & After Plumbing and Drain, our experienced Surprise, AZ plumbing experts can inspect your sewer lines and perform necessary repairs. We provide our customers with competitive rates and quotes to help them afford necessary sewer line repairs.
From start to finish, we can resolve the issue and restore efficiency and proper function to your plumbing system. The longer you wait, the worse the problem will likely become, so contact us now.
Sewer & Drain Services We Offer
Whether your drain or sewer lines simply need to be repaired or must be entirely replaced, we can perform the job in an efficient manner. We begin by performing a sewer line inspection to determine the specific problem. After we discover the issue, we can provide you with available options so that the resolution remains within your budget.
Once we identify the affected area, we can take action to resolve your sewer line issues, by performing any of the following services:
- Drain cleaning
- Hydro jetting
- Pipe repair
- New water or sewer line installation
- Trenchless sewer line repair
- Cast iron pipe descaling
Signs Your Main Sewer Lines are Clogged
Issues with sewer lines are never nice for anyone. They can be dirty and can waste a lot of time. If you suspect that you have a main sewer line clog, however, help is accessible to you. You can get that help by recruiting the guidance of adept and seasoned professional plumbers. The first step of taking care of a main sewer line clog is being able to recognize one. It can help greatly to be aware of typical clues:
- Numerous Plumbing Fixture Clogs: If you're dealing with simultaneous plumbing fixture clogs, then odds are high that something is wrong with your main sewer line. Solo clogs tend to be pretty commonplace. Numerous ones at the same time, though, are a whole other ballgame. Pay attention to water that drains in an oddly sluggish manner. If your tub and toilet aren't draining the way they did in the past, then you need to take swift action.
- Horrible Sewage Odors: Are your drains at home giving off terrible sewage odors? If they are, that may signify a frustrating backup. Sewage odors aren't exactly welcoming. That's why it's next to impossible to avoid detecting them.
- The Presence of Floor Drain Sewage: Main sewer line clogs bring on the trapping of wastewater and sewage within pipes. That's why sewage with time has no choice but to access different drains. If you notice sewage rising from the drains on your floors, then you most likely have a main line clog. If you notice icky smells rising from these drains, the same exact thing goes.
- Shower Water Backups: If you flush your toilet and realize that it brings on shower water backup action, then a main sewer line clog could be the big, bad culprit. Employing water fixtures can sometimes bring on H20 backups in unexpected locations all throughout the home. This typically denotes the presence of a main sewer line obstruction. Washer use can sometimes bring on flowing issues. If you're doing laundry and realize out of nowhere that a significant amount of water is emerging from your sink, then you need to do something about it right away. If you attempt to flush, you may pick up on shower or tub water backups.
How Do I Keep My Main Sewer Line From Clogging?
Preventing a clog from forming in the first place always better than clearing one out after it's causing problems. Some of the best ways to prevent a clog include:
- Use drain cleaner every month. Preemptively using your drain cleaner of choice is a good way to prevent small blockages from gaining hold and collecting excess debris.
- Only flush drain-safe materials. Toilet paper is the only non-waste product that should go down the drain. Anything else, including tampons, paper towels, napkins, etc. can get stuck and cause a clog.
- Don't plant anything new near your sewer line. It doesn't matter how pretty a new rhododendron would look in that spot, anything with roots needs to be kept away from your sewer line.
- Schedule annual maintenance for your pipes. Calling in a professional for an annual maintenance service to make sure your plumbing is running well is the best way to catch a problem before it has the chance to become an expensive catastrophe.
Contact Our Plumbing Company for Maricopa County
No sewer line issue is too big for our company to handle. Our plumbers are fully licensed, bonded, and insured so that we can perform the necessary work from an experienced perspective. Regardless of the issue, we know how to fix the sewer line matter as well as any related plumbing concern, such as kitchen drain clogs and sluggish laundry water lines. We can use our skills to determine whether your sewer line is clogged with paper, tree roots, or other debris. We are proud to provide sewer and drain line services in Surprise and the surrounding areas in Central Arizona.
“Our service tech was on time and took enough time to do a very effective, efficient job, much to my satisfaction.” - Scott
10% OFF Any Repair Service
Save 10% on any repair service, valid up to $100. Discount ID: repair10
Free Camera Inspection
With any Main Sewer Line Work. Ground Level Access Required. Discount ID: camera350
10% OFF Any Drain Service
Save 10% on any drain service, valid up to $100. Discount ID: drain10
$20 OFF New Faucet Installation
Save $20 on any faucet installation. Discount ID: faucet20
$20 OFF New Garbage Disposal Installation
Save $20 on a new garbage disposal installation. Discount ID: disposal20
$100 OFF New Water Heater Installation
Save $100 on a new water heater installation. Discount ID: heater100