Trenchless Sewer Repair in Phoenix
A Convenient Solution to Corrosion, Pipe Damage & More
There are lots of different plumbing problems that can terrify homeowners, but few can do so quite like that of a sewer line issue. For many years, replacing a sewer line was a huge and extremely invasive job—plumbers would have to bring heavy equipment to your home or business, dig up your property in order to expose your old sewer line, and then cut it out of the ground and replace it with a new pipe. The process took several days, cost thousands of dollars, and left you to pick up the pieces and restore your property when the job was complete. However, today that whole process may not be necessary at all—with our Phoenix trenchless pipe repair services, Before & After Plumbing and Drain can get you the new sewer line you need without the big dig.
Trenchless sewer repair offers a number of benefits over traditional repair methods, including:
- Efficiency - Trenchless sewer repairs can be completed much more quickly than traditional sewer repair. Get your sewer problem resolved in days, not weeks!
- Cost-Effectiveness - Trenchless technology doesn't require invasive digging, which means you don't have to worry about paying more money to fix your landscape. Plus, you'll save money on labor costs!
- Long-Lasting Results - The materials we use are of the highest quality, ensuring a strong repair that can last decades.
Our Phoenix trenchless sewer repair experts can help you determine if this method is right for your property. Give us a call today at (623) 335-0000.
How Trenchless Sewer Repair Works
How does trenchless pipe patch actually work? Is it actually possible to completely replace a pipe without digging it out of the ground? To the surprise of many, the answer is a resounding “yes!” Trenchless sewer line repairs use a combination of two small holes dug on either end of the line being replaced and a flexible pipe that’s pulled into place using a specialized winch tool.
Here's how it works:
- The process begins with a sewer cleaning service to remove any debris or buildup that may make your sewer line’s shape irregular.
- After cleaning, your sewer replacement team will dig two small holes, one on either end of the segment of the sewer line that’s being replaced, and then cut the old line off from both your sewer connection and your home.
- From there, your plumber will feed this specialized tool through your now-separated pipeline. The new pipe initially begins as a soft, pliable cloth liner that is doused in a specialized resin. The new line is then pulled through your old sewer pipe using the specialized tool.
- Once the new line is in place, your plumber will seal it on one end and then attach the other to an air compressor, inflating it like a balloon so it fills the space inside your old sewer line. It will then be left in place to allow the resin to cure and the new pipe to harden. The result is a water-tight, durable, and extremely lightweight replacement pipe run inside the shell of your old line.
- Finally, your plumber will connect this new line to your home and sewer and your replacement project is complete!
Trenchless Sewer Replacement
Replacing sewer lines doesn’t necessarily mean you have to dig up large, expensive trenches in your yard. At Before & After Plumbing and Drain, LLC, we use industry-leading technology and systems to provide trenchless sewer replacement services in Phoenix and the surrounding areas. With the average sewer line lasting anywhere between 30-50 years, it can be easy to forget about them.
With our trenchless sewer line replacement service, we find strategic access points and use the existing sewer lateral’s position in the ground as a guide for the new replacement pipe. This eliminates disturbing large areas of your property’s hardscape and landscape.
Is Trenchless Right for Me?
Trenchless cannot fix all sewer line problems. In order for trenchless to be a possibility, your line needs to be in good enough condition to sustain having this liner run through it. If your slope or run angle is off, your pipe has become warped or deformed, or if it’s become completely broken or separated, you may still have to dig up the line entirely in order to replace it. This is why we begin every sewer line replacement with a comprehensive camera inspection to determine whether trenchless is the right decision for you.
Get Started with a Sewer Camera Inspection & Estimate!
When it comes to modern plumbing procedure and techniques, Before & After Plumbing and Drain is able to get the job done. Every one of our team members regularly undergoes thorough training to not only improve their skills, but to help them continually learn how best to solve your sewer line issues. We always encourage trenchless sewer line repair methods due to their non-invasive nature and because we recognize that the last thing you want to deal with is having to rebuild your yard after our work is done. Whether your sewer line is showing signs of age, land shifting has damaged your line, or any other issue has come into play, Before & After Plumbing and Drain can come to you and outfit your home and repair your sewer line using modern techniques that don’t require a complete upheaval of your Central Arizona property.
For the best trenchless sewer repair in Phoenix, schedule a service with Before & After Plumbing and Drain!
Happy Customer- Scott
Highly Recommend- Katheryn Garshaw
Honest & Reliable Emergency Service- Elliot J.
Great Experience- Bruce E.
Customer for Life!- Michael B.
$100 Off New Water Heater Installation This coupon not valid with any other coupon or discount. Not valid for warranty work. Does not include customer provided system. This coupon is only valid on new systems provided by Before & After Plumbing.Valid from Dec 4, 2017 - Dec 4, 2025