Trenchless Sewer Repair in Surprise, AZ
A Convenient Solution to Corrosion, Pipe Damage & More in Phoenix and Beyond
There are lots of different plumbing problems that can terrify homeowners, but few can do so quite like that of a sewer line issue. For many years, replacing a sewer line was a huge and extremely invasive job—plumbers would have to bring heavy equipment to your home or business, dig up your property in order to expose your old sewer line, and then cut it out of the ground and replace it with a new pipe. The process took several days, cost thousands of dollars, and left you to pick up the pieces and restore your property when the job was complete. However, today that whole process may not be necessary at all—with our Suprise trenchless pipe repair services, Before & After Plumbing and Drain can get you the new sewer line you need without the big dig.
Give Us a Call Today at (623) 335-0000
How Does Trenchless Sewer Repair Work?
How does trenchless pipe patch actually work? Is it actually possible to completely replace a pipe without digging it out of the ground? To the surprise of many, the answer is a resounding “yes!” Trenchless sewer line repairs use a combination of two small holes dug on either end of the line being replaced and a flexible pipe that’s pulled into place using a specialized winch tool.
Here’s How It Works:
- The process begins with a sewer cleaning service to remove any debris or buildup that may make your sewer line’s shape irregular.
- After cleaning, your Surprise sewer replacement team will dig two small holes, one on either end of the segment of the sewer line that’s being replaced, and then cut the old line off from both your sewer connection and your home.
- From there, your plumber will feed this specialized tool through your now-separated pipeline. The new pipe initially begins as a soft, pliable cloth liner that is doused in a specialized resin. The new line is then pulled through your old sewer pipe using the specialized tool.
- Once the new line is in place, your plumber will seal it on one end and then attach the other to an air compressor, inflating it like a balloon so it fills the space inside your old sewer line. It will then be left in place to allow the resin to cure and the new pipe to harden. The result is a water-tight, durable, and extremely lightweight replacement pipe run inside the shell of your old line.
- Finally, your plumber will connect this new line to your home and sewer and your replacement project is complete!
Our sewer line repair team in Surprise, Phoenix, Peoria, and beyond, can help you determine if this method is right for your property - contact us today for more information!
How Much Does Trenchless Pipe Lining Cost?
Trenchless pipe lining is a cost-effective and efficient way of repairing broken or cracked sewer pipes without having to excavate large trenches. However, the cost of such a service can vary, depending on several factors including accessibility of the sewer pipes, pipe material, the complexity of the repair, as well as the length and distance of the sewer lines from the job site. Furthermore, pipe lining costs may be affected by the amount of labor required and additions like extra fittings or cut outs needed for the repair. To find out more about trenchless pipe lining and the associated cost, contact our team of plumbers.
Offering Top-Notch Trenchless Sewer Line Replacements Near You
With the average sewer line lasting anywhere between 30-50 years, it can be easy to forget about them. However replacing your sewer lines doesn’t necessarily mean you have to dig up large, expensive trenches in your yard. At Before & After Plumbing and Drain, we use industry-leading technology and systems to provide trenchless sewer replacements in Phoenix, Suprise, Glendale, and the surrounding areas. With our trenchless replacements, we find strategic access points and use the existing sewer lateral’s position in the ground as a guide for the new replacement pipe. This eliminates disturbing large areas of your property’s hardscape and landscape.
Additional Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Services:
- Efficiency - Trenchless sewer repairs and replacements can be completed much more quickly than traditional sewer services. Get your sewer problem resolved in days, not weeks!
- Cost-Effectiveness - Trenchless technology doesn't require invasive digging, which means you don't have to worry about paying more money to fix your landscape. Plus, you'll save money on labor costs!
- Long-Lasting Results - The materials we use are of the highest quality, ensuring a strong sewer line that can last decades.
How Do I Know When My Sewer Line Needs Replacing?
Knowing when your sewer lines need to be replaced can be a tricky task. But by watching out for common signs of a problem, you can have a better understanding of whether service is needed. Some of the most common signs that indicate trenchless sewer replacement is necessary include sewer backups, strong sewer odors in your yard, slow draining toilets and sinks, strange gurgling sounds coming from plumbing fixtures, and wet patches on the lawn near sewer lines.
In addition to be being mindful of potential symptoms that indicate sewer line problems, you should also be aware of what causes damage and breaks in the sewer pipes in the first place.
Causes of Broken Sewer Lines:
- Sudden fluctuations in temperature
- Corrosion of the sewer pipe, often caused by outdated materials
- Tree roots that have broken through the sewer pipes
- Severe clogs which have developed into full-blown blockages
- Shifts and movement in surrounding soil
- Faulty installation of the sewer lines
Get Started with a Sewer Camera Inspection & Estimate!
When it comes to modern plumbing procedure and techniques, Before & After Plumbing and Drain is able to get the job done. Every one of our team members regularly undergoes thorough training to not only improve their skills, but to help them continually learn how best to solve your sewer line issues. We always encourage trenchless sewer line repair methods due to their non-invasive nature and because we recognize that the last thing you want to deal with is having to rebuild your yard after our work is done. Whether your sewer line is showing signs of age, land shifting has damaged your line, or any other issue has come into play, Before & After Plumbing and Drain can come to you and outfit your home and repair your sewer line using modern techniques that don’t require a complete upheaval of your Central Arizona property.
For the best trenchless sewer repair in Surprise, schedule a service with Before & After Plumbing and Drain!
“Our service tech was on time and took enough time to do a very effective, efficient job, much to my satisfaction.” - Scott
10% OFF Any Repair Service
Save 10% on any repair service, valid up to $100. Discount ID: repair10
Free Camera Inspection
With any Main Sewer Line Work. Ground Level Access Required. Discount ID: camera350
10% OFF Any Drain Service
Save 10% on any drain service, valid up to $100. Discount ID: drain10
$20 OFF New Faucet Installation
Save $20 on any faucet installation. Discount ID: faucet20
$20 OFF New Garbage Disposal Installation
Save $20 on a new garbage disposal installation. Discount ID: disposal20
$100 OFF New Water Heater Installation
Save $100 on a new water heater installation. Discount ID: heater100